My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods takes place from our warehouse to the specified address of the recipient.
(2) The delivered amounts are suitable for one average household.
(3) The goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
(4) As an exception, we are not obliged to deliver the ordered goods as long as we have ordered the goods properly on our part but were not supplied correctly on time (congruent hedging transaction). The prerequisite is that we are not responsible for the lack of product availability and have informed you of this fact without delay. In addition, we must not have assumed the risk of acquiring the ordered goods. If the goods are not available we will reimburse you for any payments that were already made. Furthermore we do not assume the risk of having to procure ordered goods (procurement risk). This also applies to ordered goods that are described only by their nature and their characteristics (unascertained goods). We are only obliged to deliver from our stock of goods and the goods that we order from our suppliers.
(5) The delivery period of the goods takes between 2-5 working days after receipt of order, provided that the above mentioned conditions are met.